When Something Evil is mentioned/heard/seen, cross yourself utter a prayer shriek "I AM A DOG."
(I should be in sch now.)
I don't need anymore emotional upheaval. It's strange, how you can even get tired of feeling happy. But lately, I've been dealing with too much feeling overload, just let me rest a bit.
"Shuh's a really blur person who doesn't get hints tossed at her half the time, so don't tell her stuff cryptically unless you want to wait a lifetime for her to finally be enlightened. Or better yet, just don't tell her at all" I'm still holding fast to Oblivion Is Bliss(:
Take care, Teow, you know we'll have lots to tell you when you get back. So you mustn't keep sleeping so late, a slacker thou art not, a sleep-deprived zombie thou shalt not be.
I'm a stitch away from making it
And a scar away from falling apart.
(I should be in sch now.)
I don't need anymore emotional upheaval. It's strange, how you can even get tired of feeling happy. But lately, I've been dealing with too much feeling overload, just let me rest a bit.
"Shuh's a really blur person who doesn't get hints tossed at her half the time, so don't tell her stuff cryptically unless you want to wait a lifetime for her to finally be enlightened. Or better yet, just don't tell her at all" I'm still holding fast to Oblivion Is Bliss(:
Take care, Teow, you know we'll have lots to tell you when you get back. So you mustn't keep sleeping so late, a slacker thou art not, a sleep-deprived zombie thou shalt not be.
I'm a stitch away from making it
And a scar away from falling apart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home